Why is the Upraisal Code of Conduct so important?
Upraisal was founded with a burning desire to shake up and reshape the recruitment industry. We really mean it when we talk about service. It underpins everything we do and is constantly monitored and assessed within our business. It is part of our culture, plays a huge part in our own recruitment criteria and is central to our systems, procedures and relationships.
The Upraisal Code of Conduct is the result of forming the basis of how we aim to get the best possible outcome from the recruitment process – for everyone.
Your Upraisal staff team strictly adheres to this code in the spirit of establishing a great working relationship with you, now and into the future. But we can’t do it alone…. we suggest that it is only when our clients and candidates also sign up to this code that everyone gets the most out of the recruitment process.
Our commitment to clients
1) To always offer to come to your offices to take a formal brief for each role.
2) On appointment, to provide a written proposal confirming our understanding of your requirements. This will include:
- Our understanding of the assignment, including the role to be filled
3) Never to undertake any assignment unless we believe we are likely to be able to satisfy your requirements.
- Our understanding of the marketplace
- An outline of our approach for completing the assignment
- A timetable and key milestones
- An indication of how much potential candidates are likely to be earning
- Our understanding of the salary package on offer
- The basis for our fees
- Details of which members of our team will be working on the project
4) To submit a candidate’s details to you only with the candidate’s express agreement and to ensure that the candidate is in possession of any relevant facts and information before doing so.
5) To submit a candidate to you only if adequate steps have been taken to ensure that the candidate meets your requirements.
6) To use selection tests which are relevant, valid and properly administered by an independent qualified person.
7) To keep all parties informed accurately and honestly throughout the recruitment process, working at all times in the best interest of both the client and candidate, providing balanced and constructive input during any negotiations.
8) To be punctual and courteous at all times towards all parties within the course of our business.
9) To ensure that our consultants are fully conversant with all relevant aspects of Indian labour law and comply at all times. This includes provisions relating to equal opportunities and equal pay and data protection.
Client commitment to Upraisal
1) To provide your consultant with a full job description for each assignment.
2) To provide an opportunity for your consultant to ask questions about the company, the job role and any other relevant matters.
3) To provide clear, unambiguous information about employee remuneration, and the probable elements of the package, plus worthwhile information about the company and its likely development.
4) To provide constructive feedback on submitted CV’s
5) To respond to your relationship consultant after interviews in a prompt manner and provide detailed feedback on candidates, whether they are successful or not.
6) To provide offer letters and employment contracts promptly.
7) Not to offer positions and subsequently withdraw such offers, other than as a result of bad referencing.
Candidate commitment to us both
1) To be on time for interviews, or to warn the potential employer as soon as possible if there is cause for delay.
2) To attend the interview suitably attired, having been fully briefed on the role and researched the company themselves.
3) To be honest, in particular about their background, experience and qualifications, current salary and package and not to mislead anyone involved in the recruitment process in any way.
4) To respond to any communication in a timely manner and keep us informed of their movements at all times.
5) Not to accept a job offer and then fail to turn up to commence work.
6) If counter offered by the current employer, to keep us fully informed.
7) To advise us in advance of being introduced to a client, if they have previously been submitted by another party, or approached directly by the client.
For your Recruitment needs call our Recruitment specialist today - 9819254300 – Manoj